Thursday, June 28, 2007

Google Analytics

I love Google Analytics. If you have not signed up for this AMAZING service, you are seriously missing out on some utterly mind boggling information about your blog. It's designed for people who have businesses which would render this information very valuable...for bloggers, it's just totally intriguing and incentive to keep writing.
Here's the information I retrieved tonight through Google Analytics about my blog.
In the month of June (and we still have two days left!)
there have been
2003 visitors to my blog
from
31 countries (including India, Russia and Palestinian Territory)
the blog has been translated into 22 languages!
Within the United States there have been visits from
37 States--the majority are from California with Arizona and Texas in a tie for 2nd place
23 different cities in California--the majority show up under RSM (Cox cable users) with Irvine and Santa Ana closely following
The "referrals" come from 34 different sites. The top 5:
  1. Allison Hibbard
  2. blogger.com
  3. Brian Forsberg
  4. Andrea Petty
  5. Josh Treece
People "googled" 19 different things and ended up on my blog. The top 5:
  1. Julie Hibbard
  2. Reasons I love my job
  3. Things that didn't exist 10 years ago
  4. Waitress
  5. Complete my Album
There were 291 new visitors in June.
Thanks Everybody!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I check that almost as much as I check my gmail! It is so fun and interesting.

PETE Di LALLO said...

This must be very exciting for people who blog as much as you do...I don't think I've even written 25 blogs yet...

annie said...

That is a very fun feature!

Unknown said...

Has Google Analytics been working for you lately? I have shown no visits since June 24/25 but I have had people visit and even leave comments since then.
Very weird.