Monday, June 25, 2007

Shuffle and deal....


Brent "tagged" me with this. Put your ipod on shuffle and see which 15 songs come up....
I have 2225 songs on mine....here goes.


  1. When I Fall in Love-Nat King Cole
  2. The Real Thing-Gwen Stefani
  3. No One Is to Blame-Howard Jones
  4. Your Body is a Wonderland-John Mayer
  5. This Time-Allison Hibbard
  6. Somewhere Over the Rainbow-Ray Charles and Johnny Mathis
  7. Let's get it Started-Black Eyed Peas
  8. The Way You Look Tonight-Frank Sinatra
  9. The Reason-Hoobastank
  10. Kissing a Fool-George Michael
  11. Golden Lady-Stevie Wonder
  12. How Great is Our God-Chris Tomlin
  13. Always on Your Side-Sheryl Crow and Sting
  14. You Could be Happy-Snow Patrol
  15. Hopelessly Devoted to You-Olivia Newton John-Grease
Quite diverse, huh?

4 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

I can do the header anytime you want. Why don't you tell a little about what you want and I'll whip something up.

The Padres game was GREAT! It was made even better by the random Yankees Suck chants that broke out. Josh Bard is my new favorite player.

DId you know Alyssa Milano writes her own blog exclusively about the Dodgers?

Unknown said...

1. Build me a Woman - The Doors
2. She's On It - The Beastie Boys
3. In the Morning - Junior Boys
4. Blue - Eiffel 65
5. Let's Get Retarded - Black Eyed Peas
6. Smooky - Sofa in Paris Podcast
7. Go - Moby
8. Taste of Funk - Mateo & Matos
9. Thriller - Michael Jackson
10. Time of the Season - The Zombies

That was from "My Top Rated" playlist. I would love to see what would come up from my main library.

Unknown said...

Oops. I only did 10. Sorry but I am going to have to steal this and add to my blog entry. I will go from my main library of 4542 items.

Allison said...

Hey! I made it in the list!