Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Graduation Logan!

Just returned from my nephew, Logan's high school graduation! Logan is just the sweetest, kindest, most loving person I know! He received honorable mention for
PERFECT ATTENDANCE -ALL FOUR YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL! They also added that he had PERFECT ATTENDANCE--BOTH YEARS OF JUNIOR HIGH!
Logan was also wearing a special ribbon which noted that he was part of the French Honors Society, meaning that he took French all four years, was part of the French Club and passed the French Honors Test.
Logan will attend Irvine Valley College in the Fall.
Logan with his VERY proud Mom

We sat with my very dear friend, Crystal, whose son, Christopher was also graduating. I met Crystal in 1989, when she was 8 months pregnant with Christopher!
We've been friends for a LONG time..

1 comment:

PETE Di LALLO said...

I never realized how tall Logan is compared to you and Gina...was fun celebrating Logan's special day...