Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!

What a JOYFUL birthday celebration with Laura and her family and friends last night!
(We had almost lost the cake...you can see it was sliding off the plate!)
Laura's adorable daughter, Jackie!...husband, JoshelinWe danced all night!
Laura's daughter, Paige, had made up a routine for a talent show to "Let's Dance"...
she was trying to teach me the moves.
I have never been able to learn routines (one of the many reasons I could not be a cheerleader)
I just made Paige laugh while I made up my own Lady Gaga moves...
Laura's son, Koben took center stange and showed us how it's REALLY done!Her oldest daughter, Brittney wisely chose to be a spectator.Then, the night was complete as Laura's nephew, Tyler (who is taking ballroom dance classes) led me in dancing to "At Last"
(I know, I have a good life...)
Happy Birthday DEAR friend!!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Seems like you had lots of fun; the cakes with only one candle are the best.;)))

Eliane said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Laura!!!