Monday, February 2, 2009

Death Whoa

I am not sure how I ended up on this "death" site today...but, once I was there, I thought, what the heck? I'll find out what day I am going to die! I just answered a few simple questions and, VOILA--the date of my demise was soon revealed! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see that I will be living well into 2064, which will make me over 101 years old! (Well, yes, of course, I absolutely DO believe that this is completely accurate!)
This, folks, is exactly the reason I am trying hard to keep myself in really good shape! I know that I have YEARS of blogging left ahead! As well as many, many years of working and skiing and dancing and singing and traveling and eating to look forward to! And I hope like hell to be driving (my Porsche) to Dodgers Stadium--right up until this date! (I just hope Manny signs before then!) I want to be living fully, loving deeply and laughing a lot right up to August 21, 2064!
I feel better already! What a young woman I am!
Click here to find out what YOUR personal day of death will be!

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

Ah, I took this test too a while ago! It made me something like 110 years old as well.;) Hilarious, but very positive.;)
Did this one tell you how you were going to leave this world? I apparently "overate". Hehe.;))

Eliane said...

My dod will be 12/14/2054
It will make me 94. You will have to live 10 years without me. Let's not waste any time.

Anonymous said...

Ok I took the test also. My dod will be 4/7/2060. I will be 97 years young. I may be 6 months older than you, but you will live longer. I will have to wait for you on the other side. lol

Love,
your cousin Robin

PETE Di LALLO said...

Very interesting but a tad Coo Coo don't you think?
I took the personal (impersonal?) 'test' and I'm good until Oct. 24, 2031...not bad...but I'll miss Allison's birthday and Halloween that year...

On the fun side, if there is one, I just might be able to shoot my age on the golf course the week before!

Ange said...

this is horrible. Seriously. Why would anyone want/need to know this? I almost want to try this just to prove it wrong...but what if it's right?? CREEPY!