Sunday, January 11, 2009

To the moon...

There has been a GIANT full moon the last two nights. And as I drove into work the last couple of days, I have followed that moon and anticipated the MINUTE I would see the moonlight sparkling on the ocean! The last two mornings have been unbelievably spectacular and today, I pulled over into the Aliso Beach parking lot to sit and marvel at the most stunning of sights. I could see Catalina by the moonlight and the water DAZZLING from the beautiful moon shining so incredibly bright! I swear, it makes my heart SO happy to see the full moon over the ocean...and this morning, it literally brought tears to my eyes.
It is absolutely the most gorgeous sight and, no doubt, God's greatest gift to those of us who arrive to work at 5:30 am...

3 comments:

Ange said...

I love looking at the moon. I don't know why...but I can stare at it for hours and hours...

Eliane said...

Oh MB... thinking of you

Zuzana said...

At the right conditions, the moon here is reflecting in the ocean as well, when I drive from work. It is a spectacular sight. I love the moon and so I always feel I have to stop and gaze at it for a while. I never get tired seeing this image.;)