Saturday, January 10, 2009

Goodpie Ange!

Next week, my friend, Ange will be starting a job with World Vision!
She will LITERALLY helping to save the world while also traveling the world!
Tonight was our GOODBYE party for our dear friend
...with LOTS and LOTS of pie and cake and cupcakes (and wine) to ease the pain.
Courtney, Ange and Alan and I worked together for YEARS at Saddleback!
Remember when...we weren't allowed to drink?
And, another "All STAR", our friend, Nancy!!
With my formerly mearly 'virtual' friend Bree!
We finally met in person!!
Just for YOU Allison...me with Luke and Jared!
Dang, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these people!!!
Luke and Laura
(Does ANYONE get that??)
This is Ange's GORGEOUS mother, Sue!!
There was a lovely "New Kids on the Block" montage video put together for Ange too.
"Hangin' Tough"....ahh...those are the REAL remember whens...
Best of luck to you my dear friend!! You are loved!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I am so jealous that you were there will all of those people! Especially Luke and Jared! So fun!

TSHarrison said...

You always seem to have great parties.

Ange said...

Yeehee! I KNEW that you would post pictures first! I'm so glad you came Jules, and I'm SO glad you took a pic with my mom! So cute! You're both so gorgeous!!! love you!

Eliane said...

I love Luke and Laura!!!!
They almost got back together few months ago. Don't forget I learned my English watching tv and General Hospital was the first thing I watched when I graduated from Sesame Street & The Electric Company. Glad you had fun and love the owl cup cakes so much.

Luke St.Hilaire said...

just want to let you know that everyone ate your whole chocolate weird pie thing before the night was over. everyone loved it

not a single pie was finished though

and your camera rules, what kind is it?

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm a little late to read this blog, but I have a question about Luke and Laura because it came up a short while ago. Does anyone remember that song written about Laura (I think it came out around Luke & Laura wedding time) that went, "Dear Laura, where are you now?" etc. etc.?? I couldn't find it on iTunes or anywhere!