Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shower the people...

Tonight we celebrated Jaime...who will be married to Todd--this Saturday! I have been friends Jaime these last four years through work. But what makes this even better is that I have known her fabulous aunt and amazing cousins for over 15 years! OH, and I worked with her incredible future mother-in-law forever at Saddleback Church. AND I have known her wonderful husband-to-be since he was in high school! SUCH a joy to be part of this couples' lives!
The girls from work...Molly, Jaime and Patty
Jaime's cousin's wife, Chrissy. I didn't know Chrissy, but, yep, I've known HER husband since he was in high school too! (Saddleback Church is like a small town...we all know each other!)
Congratulations Jaime!
You are magnificent...and Todd is one lucky man.

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

All the best to the bride to be.;)) She looks very happy.;)