Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spring Fling!

It's official!
I am the proud owner of tickets to a Dodgers Spring Training game!
Until this year, Dodgers Spring Training was in Vero Beach, Florida and, unfortunately, I never had a chance to go there. But beginning in just about SIX WEEKS (praise Jesus!) the Dodgers will begin training at their brand new complex in Glendale, Arizona.
AND, by the grace of God I have, not one, but TWO baseball-loving cousins who just happen to LIVE in Arizona! Of course they are Diamondback fans, but we all know who went to the NLCS last season, right?
I know that Robin and Sherri will ROOT ROOT ROOT for the Dodgers...at least for one day!Anyway, we already have a whole weekend planned around this GLORIOUS game!
Including a SECOND game at the Angels' Arizona Stadium!
OH! Guess who they are playing?
Yep. The Dodgers.
Does it get much better?
I don't care if I EVER get back...

5 comments:

Eliane said...

I am so excited for you.
That is great.
Life is good!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am excited to see you- seeing as since I live really really close to your "hotel."

But, we will so get you this year. :-) Just wait...

PETE Di LALLO said...

I love the way you GO FOR IT!

Sarah said...

My dad is buying his tickets today or tomorrow. Say "hit" to him for me if you see him there!

Anonymous said...

Love this Post! I can't wait for March. WE are going to have such A great time! Sherri