Saturday, September 29, 2007

So much left to see!

Allison made this map for me a couple of years ago. There is a red pin with a star on every place I have visited and postcards from a few of the cities make a nice frame.
A one month trip across the United States and up to Montreal when I was 15 provided me with lots of 'pin' opportunities and TONS of memories!
I LOVE that I have so many pins in Europe and amazing memories of those trips.
There are a several yellow pins up there too...those are places I hope to see someday.
I actually ran out of yellow pins.

3 comments:

Ange said...

Sooooo fun! I want to make one too! Great way to keep your memories in front of you....

Emo Cass said...

Ha you've been a lottt of places! Fun! And have fun trying to decipher my nonsense blog..:P Hope you like RENT!

Randy said...

Julie Hibbard! I love that you are so well traveled...my wall map would be a pitiful sight to see!!! Hopefully one day I will get to do some world traveling! Hope all is well!!!!