Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here's to good friends...

Tonight I had dinner with Alanna, Annie and Loisa
--three of my very favorite people.
The conversation was primarily about not knowing where life is leading and what to do about boys--and then I let them talk!
Gosh I love these people. They are honest and open and loving and supportive and each of them is TRULY one of my very best friends.
We had two different people take a picture of us at Taco Mesa, yet neither of those came out as well as these taken with the patented "Julie Hibbard long-arm technique"...

4 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Julie, you are A MASTER at the long-arm technique!
Did your friends teach you anything about men?

Annie Smith said...

aw that was fun!

Alanna Moine said...

#1. Good times...thanks for coming.

#2. I can't stand people who don't know how to take pictures.

#3. I love Annie's "devil bangs"

Ha ha ha

Kurt Johnston said...

I agree. Three wonderful people.