Friday, September 21, 2007

No place I'd rather be...

Went to the Angel Game last night with my friends
Chris, Laura and Mark. We were at the Diamond Club...WOW!
What an amazing experience...
So fun to watch a great game with good friends who LOVE baseball and very enjoyable to actually root root root for a winning team!
Mark is a die-hard Yankee fan. Should be a really fun week for him!!

No hot dog or peanuts on the Diamond Club Menu.
I had Prime Rib and Lemon Berry Shortcake.
I didn't care if I ever got back.

2 comments:

'neice said...

Woo hoo! I am so bummed. I work my other job when they are back here to trounce the A's next week. At least I got to see one game here and one down there this season!

PETE Di LALLO said...

You got it made kid...Angels winning and that food!!!
You can get us good tickets for the playoffs can't you?