Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Which would look the best?


1



2


3


4



5


6



7



8




I am taking a little survey for my friend who took the above photos with a revolutionary new camera system he has developed... click HERE to see more of this innovative photography

Take a look at these images...(you can click on it to enlarge)
Now, imagine that they are FOUR feet tall and TWENTY-FIVE feet long...they will be!
Three of these will GRACE the tunnel walls of Union Station in downtown Los Angeles...
So, let me know...
WHICH THREE DO YOU THINK WOULD LOOK BEST ON THOSE WALLS?

11 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

My favorites are
5
4
8

Brent said...

2, 3, and 5.

Allison said...

2, 3, 4?

Gina Vistaunet said...

Number 4

Gina Vistaunet said...

Number 4 is my favorite and 1,4 & 6 are my choices.

Matt Jensen said...

Nascar all the way!

PETE Di LALLO said...

4
3
6

Cathi said...

i like 4.

andrea said...

I like (in particular order):
4
2
6

blythe said...

4 & 5.

#4 seems to be the popular choice.

Unknown said...

I would pick #4