Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ken and Barbie

That's what everyone called us...my friend, Michael and I. He was my partner at work for the last eight months and he has now moved on to bigger and better...and I miss him! I called him my "work soulmate" because I honestly could not have imagined into being someone who would have been as perfectly suited for the job as well as such a BLAST to work with as Michael. On top of being a natural in the position having worked 20 years or so in the hotel business, Michael is also a HUGE baseball fan, an avid movie buff and was truly the only person EVER to beat me in "I love the '80s trivia"! Barbie without Ken is just not the same. Good Luck Michael...you are loved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss him too! :(

Heather McTaggart said...

Julie, I love friendships like this! Just remember to make it a "see you soon" and not a forever "good-bye!" I am sad you have to feel missed and missing. "See you soon" isn't always fun or easy! You are so lucky to have these kinds of friendships in your life...my motto..."Cherish them!" Keep your chin up!

Unknown said...

I miss you Michael! Call me.