Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not gonna happen...

Last week, while at my regular six month check up and cleaning, I mentioned to my dentist that I had been faithfully using a whitening toothpaste and rinse, but that my teeth were still not as white as I'd like them to be.
"It's really quite simple to have white teeth," she said through her sparkling pearly whites.
"You just have to give up coffee, diet coke and red wine."


Um, ok...thanks.

(White teeth are kinda over rated anyway, don't you think?)

4 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Your dentist hasn't lived...

Unknown said...

Julie - I swear by the Crest White Strips Advanced. I buy one pkg a year. I do one week and then spread out the next week over 4 months. It works and I've got pearly whites! :)

Zuzana said...

I agree dear Julie, I think one also have to be happy to be healthy.;))
I am back from my travels, hope you have been well dear friend,
xoxo

Lisa Marie said...

That's what you'd have to give up for white teeth?! NOT WORTH IT!!!