Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A few (more) great things about being single


  1. You can lie in bed for as long as you want. And take a nap every day.
  2. You can drink milk and eat ice cream right out of the carton.
  3. You never really ever have to shave.
  4. You can watch any cheesy, dorky, girly movie you want--as many times as you want to--without ever having to defend yourself. (And there is no channel changing during the ballgame.)
  5. You get the whole bed to yourself--no snoring, no blanket stealing and you can sleep in a tee shirt. You can go to bed WHENEVER YOU WANT! (And you never ever have to make the bed.)
  6. There is a whole, amazing wonderful world called SPONTANEITY! (Wanna go to a movie? Sure! Wanna drive down to Balboa? Why not?!)
  7. You can have scrambled eggs for dinner. Or a pop tart. Or 5 olives and a piece of cheese. And at 4pm. (And in your PJs)
  8. No pressure to wash the car. Or get that stuff out of the back. (And you can eat in it too!)
  9. The house is always clean. And very quiet.
  10. You can buy whatever you want, whenever you want. (You can freaking shop at Target every single day of the week if you want to!)
P.S.
I really hope that someday there's a kind man who wants to watch cheesy movies and eat pop tarts with me. And wants to kiss me a lot too.
And, trust me, I'd actually really love to have a reason to shave.

3 comments:

BUM said...

There is Really a book in all these blogs....why can't YOU see it???

Anonymous said...

Love this blog...but I have to say:

#2 - drink and eat ice cream right out of the container. Well at my house the boys do that with no regards to me asking a million times "can you use a bowl or cup"

Make the bed - I usually don't because you never know when taking a nap will hit you.

Shopping at Target - Dave is always beside me adding to the cart. lol

Love you - your cousin Robin

Sunny Rolfs (thatsunnygirl.org) said...

all though im only ten, good point!