Monday, August 30, 2010

Have no fear

I am not afraid of spiders or snakes.
(In fact, I like them.)
I do not fear death and have no fear of heights.
I am not afraid of the dark...and I love speaking in public.
I don't have a fear of the past and I am not afraid of the future.
I don't mind closed spaces...or crowds.
I don't have a fear of failure and I am certainly not afraid to fly.

Nope.
But there is one thing that I am truly afraid of:
Running out of things.

Coffee
Creamer
Toilet Paper
Detergent
Gasoline
Money
And a HUGE fear...my camera battery dying.

Of course, I have never run out of any of these things.
I can stock up on most of these items. And I do.
I am too afraid of what might happen otherwise.

I guess there are a few other things I fear running out of:
energy
ideas
inspiration
dreams
desire
...hope

Thankfully, I try to stock up and re-fuel myself with these things as often as possible too...

I really just hope I never run out of things to blog about.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

What a refreshing post dear Julie, I too hate when my camera runs out of battery, as i do not have a spare.;)
Lucky you that is not afraid of flying.;)
xo

Kelly said...

I can't imagine that you'd ever run out of ideas to blog about!!!....and I truly love that about you....XO

BUM said...

I HOPE THAT YOU NEVER RUN OUT OF BLOGS.....HOW WOULD I EVER GET THROUGH THE DAY???