Thursday, July 16, 2009

Take me out to ANY ballgame!!










This morning, while talking baseball with one of the guys at work, I was told that it was impossible for me to be a fan of both the Dodgers AND the Angels. This guy told me that I needed to choose one team.
Sorry, I just don't agree.
I am a life-long, avid fan of the game of baseball. I love EVERY team! I love everything about the GAME and can appreciate a night at the ballpark--no matter the team or the stadium! Of course I follow the Dodgers--passionately!--bu
t I ROOT ROOT ROOT for baseball and constantly encourage people to go out and take in a night at the park!
Enjoy the crack of the bat, the beauty of the field, the intricacies of play. Learn the infield fly rule! (I'll teach you!) Take in batting practice, drink in an ice cold beer, eat peanuts til you're covered in shells! Teach every child you know to sing TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME! And take them out to one!
Baseball is amazing and I hope to someday enjoy a game at every single stadium in the country! And, for the record, I have a Diamondbacks tee, a Padres hat, a Yankees jersey, several Angels shirts and a WHOLE LOT of Dodgers gear!
I will ROOT ROOT ROOT for the home team every time.


Especially the Angels.
Unless of course, they are playing the Dodgers...

Let me know if you'd like to go to a game!
Just a warning--I get there for BP and stay til the fat lady sings.
And, if you don't know what that means, please call me right away!
We gotta get you to a game.

5 comments:

BUM said...

YOU ARE THE MOST LOYAL FAN ANY TEAM COULD HAVE...THEY ARE THE LUCKY ONES!!!!!!!!

Zuzana said...

I honestly enjoy your passion for this sport; you must be a hit with the guys;)) (Even if you disagree with them at times;)
Have a great TGIF Julie.;))

Lisa Marie said...

Oh man, we need to go to a game when I get back...seriously, while I'm in the D.R. I will be thinking about a baseball game with you, Julie!!! :)

Silver Eye Photography said...

Love your photos. They are great. Nancy Ramos

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Apparently this person is oblivious that the play for different leagues. DUH..American and National!