Saturday, July 4, 2009

Saturday, in the park...I think it was the 4th of July

...ok, so it was Friday...and I guess it was the THIRD of July...good song tho, huh? Ange and I went down to Petco Park in San Diego for the Dodgers Game yesterday!
Highlight #1--Got to the park at 5pm and watch both Batting Practices!
Highlight #2--California Burrito at Lolita's across the street from the ball park. Heck with peanuts and crackerjack! (Please note that we did SPLIT this!)
I nearly wept, it was so amazing!
Highlight #3--Our sweet friend, Amy met us at Lolita's then we were off to the game!
Highlight #4--Oh, yeah...it just happened to be Manny's first night back too!! And the crowd was at LEAST 80% Dodger fans! Cheering...
Highlight #5--Dodgers WIN! And, of course, I was with two of the BIGGEST Padre fans around!
Actually, the whole day will truly be remembered as one big highlight in my life...SO much fun.

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Julie, you seem to have so many friends and you are always somewhere doing something fun;))
Thank you for sharing your happiness, have a great Sunday.;))
xo

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having a wonderful time! I love reading your blog and seeing what you are up to. I remember our Spring Training Games and all the fun we had. Looking forward to our "Giants / Dodgers" game in San Francisco. Counting down the days!

Love you Cousin,
Arizona Robin

Amy Amersons said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! can we PLEASE do it again???

PETE Di LALLO said...

That's a-nice a-blog a-title...
I can almost hear my Dad singing Italian songs!