Monday, April 27, 2009

Sing cleaning...

Today is the day! Mops, brooms, dust rags and sponges are ready to go. I've got Mr. Clean, Mr. Muscle and a Janitor in a drum. There's the clean smell of pine and that lemon fresh scent too...and OH the scrubbing bubbles! (They work hard so you don't have to!)
Yeah, ok, you get it.
But today, instead of whistling while I work, the iPod is raring to go with a newly-formed HOUSE CLEANING playlist!!
Yes! It's Spring Cleaning with a twist...SING cleaning!
Songs include "American Boy" by Estelle, "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves, "Save the last dance" by Micheal Buble, "End of the world as we know it" by REM, "Going on" by Gnarls Barkley, "All at Once" by the Fray, "Semi charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind, "Dancing with myself" by Billy Idol, "We didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel, and of course, "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers. (It is destined to become a workout playlist once this cleaning urge has subsided.)
And, YES, that is EXACTLY what I am wearing. Pearls and all.

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

I am not sure I know anyone who would write such a happy post about cleaning!;)
I am wishing you a happy cleaning day and I love your outfit; pearls and all.;))

Eliane said...

Where was Graciella????