Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Masters Decree

Tonight was the Master Awards Dinner at Montage...and OH what a night it was! As a special treat for me, Jaime, Chris, Joyce and Evette showed up in Dodgers tee shirts!! I was SO excited and SO honored!! They even brought one for me to wear!
It was an incredible evening...what a JOY to work with these people!
And...I love every minute of it! How lucky am I?!
With my beautiful daughter!



































From the wine to the appetizers to the best fillet mignon and shrimp...everything was absolutely magnificent. The Master presentations were so great...honestly, the whole thing seemed like a dream--touching, hilarious--really unbelievable.
And, when the berry crisp dessert was brought out for the group, Allison and I were served warm Bananas Foster! It is my very favorite dessert!!!
I seriously smiled the whole time!

Actually, I'm still smiling.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

You are always surrounded by happy people. I bet your optimism attracts them. Your daughter is so beautiful, you must be so proud.;))

PETE Di LALLO said...

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
I beg to differ with Protege but YOU make everyone surrounding you Happy...
:)

Mama L. said...

We LOVE you! Absolutely and totally...remember that Jack Nicholson line, "You make me want to be a better man?" Well, you make us all want to be better people because of your courage.