Saturday, April 11, 2009

Avenue Q

OH what a GREAT night...
My amazing friend, Chris, treated us to a performance of Avenue Q
at the Orange County Performing Arts Center!
It is tagged as "A Purpose-filled Musical"...
(Hmm, why does that sound so familiar?)The show has run on Broadway, in London and Las Vegas and has received multiple awards including the Tony for best musical. It is incredibly creative, thoroughly entertaining and even a little bit touching! And absolutely freaking hilarious.
We laughed out loud the whole time.
So much fun.
Thank you Chris!

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Julie, your life seems like a huge party to me.;))) You are always smiling and surrounded by loving friends.;))

Mama L. said...

Thank you for being my Saturday night "date!" My oldest son knew what he was doing when he gave the tickets to me as an early Mother's Day gift...and I sure knew what I was doing when I invited you! You are a riot to be around--never a dull second!

Eliane said...

How fun! you go to more events than anyone I know. Life is good!!!