Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hat breaker

Beautiful hat, huh?
I went to ALL FOUR of the post-season games at Dodger Stadium last year, but for some reason, I did not buy this hat. (I think that it was $30 and I thought that was ridiculous.)
2008 was the best Dodgers season of my life...I went to at least a dozen home games, traveled to see them play in San Francisco and San Diego and even planned my grandmother's funeral around the final NLDS playoff game. (Yes, really.) Did I mention that I sat three rows from the field at most of those games? Yeah...
And yet, I didn't buy the damn hat!

They are now impossible to find...
or are they...?
If you happen to come across one in your travels and/or online perusing, will you please let me know? There will be a reward.
I am on a mission.
And I would really like to have this hat.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I will stop at our Big 5 store tomm. and look ok! That is where I bought my Grey and pink LA hat. Since I'm in AZ(D-Back territory) they may have a few left!! Love You. P.S. Can the reward be tickets to a ballgame?

Zuzana said...

I will try to look for these, but I am not sure they will have those anywhere here in Denmark.;))

Eliane said...

I might be able to find some here in Dayton Ohio? Someone from California might have sent one or some to their relatives in Ohio. I am on a mission too.

PETE Di LALLO said...

I have a good friend who 'lives' on E-Bay...if you can't find the hat elsewhere I can ask him...
(and thanks Sherri) There's a Big 5 store near us too and I will stop in...
I hope the reward is drinkable!

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you might want it as it is a collector's item and also a tribute to your year of fandom, but I admit, it IS very ugly! LOL :)

Go Dodgers!