Monday, July 2, 2007

You picked a fine time to feed me Lucille...

A great big bunch of real food lovers gathered at Lucille's tonight for a delicious meal and incredibly hilarious conversation.
Such a fun group!
Ryanne, Allison, Zack, Jonathon, Allison, Jaime and Jason

Zack (new on High School staff at Saddleback) and Allison

Jaime and Allison
Ryanne and Jonathon Witt.
Jonathon used to play Halo at our house til all hours of the night...
Allison and Allison met each other this past St. Patrick's Day and have been best friends since then. Each of them can finish the other's sentence which consists primarily of unending inside jokes or lyrics from Disney musicals...
Oh dear Lord was our dinner great! Zack and I shared...He ordered the tri tip and I had the AMAZING pork chops! That, with the biscuits and apple butter...fabulous!
Jonathon and I worked on Children's staff together several years back.
Jaime and I knew each other through our blogs!
Ryanne and Allison have been friends since 7th grade.
We all got snowed in up in Big Bear once!
(Remember those brownies??)
The desserts are fabulous at Lucille's. Jonathon was digging into the banana pudding...we also had a Snicker's pie and an incredible bread pudding with whiskey sauce. Since the entire group is on Saddleback Staff...I felt obligated to eat most of that dessert...so yummy!!
One of the most fun and delicious evenings I've had in a long time....
Thanks everybody! Let's do it again soon!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

SO FUN! I want to steal this entire blog!

Unknown said...

Jaime looks like Joey Fatone. Did anyone ever tell him that?

Jaime said...

Thank you for those kind words Heidi.
Julie, it was so much fun, thanks for inviting me. I wish I was sitting closer to you, so that we could have talked more, next time I'll sit next to you.

Unknown said...

Jaime - I am glad you understood that as a compliment.