Tuesday, July 3, 2007

If you build it...

I have been in my house for about a year now and I have a few days off work this week so I figured it was time to clean out the garage. A friend had been storing some things in there and she moved the majority of it out this last week so I was out of excuses...it was time to get organized!
The one thing I have really missed the last couple of years is a work bench. I went to Lowe's this morning and bought this one. Yeah, that's it above...The directions said that it should take one hour for two people to put it together.
Took me about an hour and a half to build it by myself...
(well, John Mayer was there to keep me company)
BEFORE

AFTER

I love it! Love the perfect sized work bench with the peg board!
A dream come true!
And, I do believe I can get two cars in the garage now...hmmm...

5 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

I'm hearing you ROAR, woman!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

on your 'other' day off will you come over and make our second bedroom as nice as your garage?

Heather McTaggart said...

I am SUPER DUPER IMPRESSED CHICKIE! WOW! I want to be just like you, but I can't...I don't even know which tool is which! You are my hero!

Unknown said...

You have a lot of time off woman...I haven't seen you forever! You do know I am looking for a new assistant so if you need extra hours.......

Insured Asset Solutions said...

SIMPLY AMAZING!