Monday, July 9, 2007

Fuddrucker's Farewell Festivities

Tonight my whole big wonderful family gathered at Fuddrucker's to bid a fond ALOHA to Sarah, Tony, Sunny and Elijah, who will be heading back to Hawaii on Thursday. We were also wishing Debra the best of luck in her move to San Francisco this weekend...oh, and bonne voyage to Eliane who is moving to Ohio at the end of the month! And, to top it all off, we were giving our love and blessings to Allison as she moves into her own place at the end of the week!
Took quite a few pictures (what's new?) to celebrate them all!

Elijah was not impressed...
Sarah is my youngest sister--she was SIX when Allison was born. Sarah took Allison to "share" one time when she was in 1st grade. When Sarah told the kids in the class that she was the baby's aunt, a little boy raised his hand and asked, "But where is her uncle?"
The sisters of The OC

Ten tries later...cute Papa
Eliane and I have been friends for almost 20 years...we worked together at Coco's...
I will really miss her!
Even Logan's girlfriend, Brittney, is planning her departure to San Luis Obispo in September...
Love all of you so much...

3 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

I love that your family loves taking pictures together and making memories! Though goodbye's are hard sometimes you have the pics of those great smiles to keep the memories alive!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Everytime I see pictures of that child, I seriously consider having children with a black man!

PETE Di LALLO said...

After you took a dozen pics of me, you and Alice I now know how come your pictures are always so nifty...
and don't think I didn't pay attention to your alliterative title...nice work...