Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Eiffel Tower Print

Allison and I bought the LARGE Eiffel Tower print
(up on the shelf) at IKEA on Monday.
I had three places in my home that I thought it would look good.
By the time I had it stretched out and ready to hang,
I knew it was going to be too large for
any of those spots...
(Please note: the print came in a 6 foot x 4 inch x 2 inch box)
So, with a little re-arranging (and one TALL ladder)
it has found its permanant spot in my bedroom.
I actually think it's the perfect addition!
Trust me...this photo doesn't do it justice--the thing is HUGE!

3 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Your "Leaning Tower of Eiffel" looks excellent...

Sarah said...

My brother-in-law and his wife have the same one in their house! I LOVE it!!

Allison said...

It looks SO good! I love it!
I need to hang mine soon!