Monday, November 12, 2007

Such a productive day!

I was up and out of the house by 7am and ran full speed all day! I did not stop running errands and marking off shopping lists until about 5:30pm, when I met Gina and Thatcher for dinner at the newly re-opened Coco's!
These are just some of the places I went today. I was able to purchase everything I needed for my Thanksgiving Dinner and finished most of my Christmas shopping as well! In between shopping stops, I had a great lunch with my mom and our friend Ann--and celebrated her birthday--at Mimi's Cafe!
I love days like these...I was able to cross just about everything off my lists!
Yes! That's a magnificent piece of Harvest Pie--I earned it today!



5 comments:

Eliane said...

They don't make wifes like you anymore.

Allison said...

You are hilarious...finding all of the storefronts...so funny.

Heather McTaggart said...

SO glad Trader Joe's was on that list! Now, I am SUPER jealous because I have NOTHING done! You amaze me!

PETE Di LALLO said...

I just had a thought, Gina correct me if I'm wrong,
I have done zero Christmas shopping and hardly ever have such activity packed days as you have...
So,have you ever thought that maybe YOU are the adopted one?

Gina Vistaunet said...

If Jerico was a better waiter, Coco's would have been perfect.
Thanks for dinner.