Monday, November 19, 2007

Grey's Anatomy











Allison has been strongly encouraging me to watch Grey's Anatomy. Sunday she gave me the first season on DVD...I knew it would happen! Today I put it on while I was working on my pictures and watched FOUR one-hour episodes!
What an excellent show! Fabulous acting, incredible story lines, fantastic music and OH MY--Mc Dreamy! Yikes! And damn if I didn't have tears in my eyes at the end of every single show.
And...did I mention Mc Dreamy?
Enough said.

5 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I'm SO excited...I LOVE Greys....now you need to watch Brothers and Sister...I SOB each episode...it's AMAZING!!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Oh, just wait until Izzy falls in love with the patient.....

Steve Adams said...

My nephew is "Steve" the intern on that show. His name is Mark Saul. And my niece does wardrobe.

Ange said...

Welcome to the world of Greys!!! I cry constantly too, SUCH a good show. And yes, McDreamy is DEFINITELY a bonus!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Just wait until you see freakin' McSteamy in a towel...yikes.

I'm so glad you love it!
I LOVE it!