Friday, November 16, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I picked up my mom (left) after work today and we headed over to the Orange County Fair Grounds for a GIANT Christmas Boutique! Our friend, Merry (center) was displaying her beautiful button jewelry there...I bought two pair of earrings and she GAVE me a great necklace! My mom and I had a delicious dinner at Claim Jumper and then...
Allison and I went to the BRAND NEW Super Target! Wow...it was spectacular! We actually went in to buy a Christmas tree for Alli's home...and came out with everything but! The store is truly beautiful! It is clean and bright and well stocked and the selection of clothes is fantastic!
We did buy quite a few ornaments for Allison's future tree...
We did NOT buy these. They just reminded me of the movie "Amilie"
This was our cart at check out...I will NOT tell you what the total was. (YIKES!)
We are set for Christmas tho...glasses to drink from, gifts, clothes, picture frames, TV series on DVD, ornaments...
Well, I guess we still do need to buy Allison a Christmas Tree...

1 comment:

Allison said...

It was so fun! Tree or no tree!
I KNEW going to that Target was going to be an expensive trip!