Thursday, November 15, 2007

Garage Clean up!

Before and After
I know it's hard to believe...but my garage was a mess again and I could not stand it any longer! Since I got off work early and had enjoyed a GREAT lunch, I had the energy to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning and organizing and figuring out what was out there! I re-arranged a few things, threw away A LOT (did I mention that I scrubbed out my big trash cans too?) and things started to shape up and be much more manageable!
I put all the Thanksgiving supplies in one area and took inventory...
Then, I wrapped all my Christmas gifts and boxed up the ones that need to be shipped...
and I played Christmas music and sang and danced the whole time!
"I've got my love to keep me warm!"

5 comments:

Allison said...

I love the frames on the walls!

TSHarrison said...

While the garage looks great, I have to object to the Christmas music. Way too early! I refuse to enjoy any Christmas music until at least the Thanksgiving dishes have been finished.
But seriously... awesome Field of Dreams picture!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Please come over to my house and help me clean my garage. I'm becoming a hoarder. (Maybe I'm not adopted). We can listen to Billy Squire OR Bon Jovi Christmas.

Eliane said...

Oh Julie!
I am so sad that I was not there with you. There is nothing like organizing and knowing where everything is. That is so exciting to me.
You are the best!
Did I mention that I truly miss you?

PETE Di LALLO said...

AND you wrapped all your Christmas gifts...I've only bought one so far and it ain't wrapped...got plenty of time...will start shopping on Dec. 21 -22...