Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dom Perignon




















I was given a bottle of Dom Perignon almost two years ago...I have been saving it for a special occasion...or at least to enjoy with someone special...yeah, I have had it for two years.
I put it in the fridge today...because I've decided to serve it on Thanksgiving Day! I have worked the last two Thanksgivings...and it is certainly going to be a special occasion to make dinner for my friends and family this year!
I will be enjoying my bottle of Dom Perignon with the MOST special people in my life!

3 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

I can't wait!!!!! I'm so thirsty.

Eliane said...

At what time is dinner?

PETE Di LALLO said...

Wouldn't miss this dinner party for nothin'!!!
As Jonathon would say: "Be sure to use the correct glasses"...