Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love this car

I have always had a thing for a beautiful Porsche. I am sure it is rooted in my Dad's love for the car and the fact that he let me drive his 1967 911 the whole time I was at OCC.
And then there was his 1987 911...I drove that quite a bit too. (Thanks Dad!)
Is it my turn now?
I know, I know...with all the talk of me barely making it by financially (the news of my demise has been greatly exaggerated) HOW can I possibly be thinking about this car?
Because it is just so damn beautiful...

6 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you'll meet lots of new 'friends' in a car like this...

Gina Vistaunet said...

I want one too!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Yeah! and Gina too...
you'll both make the world a better place!

PETE Di LALLO said...

No. 3 comment:
I keep looking back at the pictures of this great automobile and can't help but notice the 'QUIRK / TWIST OF FATE' of having had a 1967 and then twenty years later a 1987...
now, twenty more years later, well, you only have one month left in 2007... Get it?
Well, GET IT!!!

With your new 911, when you wake up early in the morning, you can forget all your troubles and take the long way to work...

I am good...Sometimes I amaze myself!!!

PETE Di LALLO said...

This car would be a nifty Christmas present if you really loved me...

Leisa Dreps said...

It is gorgeous. But if you strive for it, do you truly think it'll just end as a dream? Most of our love for cars does stem from dads who have been fans of the cars themselves. I wonder how this one will look in silver or other colors.