Sunday, November 25, 2007

LA Story

My friend Sharel and I spent the weekend at the beautiful home of our friends Paul and Rich...oh, and Gidget too. Paul's first words to me were, "I hope you like dogs..." Those of you who know me...well, you know. But you know what? Gidget liked ME!
...and Paul and Sharel too...
We had dinner at "Ammo" --incredible turkey meatloaf with horseradish mash potatoes
and a delicious Shiraz--
And we celebrated Paul's 45th birthday!
The cake was magnificent!
We stopped by the Four Seasons to visit Rich...
And took our "Winter Formal" shot...
Sharel and Paul and I have known each other for 30 years...
Sharel got up close and personal with one of the statues out front of the hotel...
Freaking unbelievable gas prices in LA!
But the absolute BEST part of the weekend was lunch with Zachary today!
Zac treated us to delicious burgers with sweet potato fries at a GREAT 50s Cafe in Santa Monica...Zac is busy working and finishing up 15 units at Loyola...
I am so proud of him and I SO enjoyed our time together today!

It definitely was a weekend to remember...good friends, good food, great fun.
It was like that big chunk of chocolate cake...and the time with Zac was like that incredibly delicious icing...

2 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

You and Gidget...it look like this photo was taken right before you stangled her...

Zac and you make a handsome duo...

and woudn't you know you ate a delish burger, fries and chocolate cake...
how do you do it and stay so slim?

Gina Vistaunet said...

Dogs love people who hate them. Cats too!