Friday, November 9, 2007

Seven random facts

My friend, Jennifer, is laying in a hospital bed, very pregnant with her triplets...she has finally been given the time she needs to become a full time blogger! She TAGGED me with a "Seven Random Facts" post.
Here goes...seven things about me.
  1. I am the queen of thriftiness. I don't like to shop at all and really hate unnecessarily spending money. I do not have any debt. I use coupons, send in rebates and re-use everything in my home.
  2. I've decided to keep the house...and the tattoo.
  3. The only trophy I have ever won was for "high average" in bowling when I was in the 8th grade. It sits on a shelf in my loft.
  4. I really don't watch TV. Of course I watch baseball and an occasional I Love Lucy episode, but that's about it. Once in a while I'll watch a movie, but I usually just listen to music, read and...blog.
  5. I am extremely proud and excited to say that each of my children has a Bachelor's Degree. (As of next month of course...)
  6. I have been to 10 countries in the last two years (Wow! That's a good one!)
  7. This is my 600th post.
Random facts anyone??

1 comment:

Jen Panunzio said...

Thanks for posting! I knew I could count on you Ms. Queen of Blogging! :) I am also happy to know that you are keeping your house and your tattoo. Good decision!