Here goes...seven things about me.
- I am the queen of thriftiness. I don't like to shop at all and really hate unnecessarily spending money. I do not have any debt. I use coupons, send in rebates and re-use everything in my home.
- I've decided to keep the house...and the tattoo.
- The only trophy I have ever won was for "high average" in bowling when I was in the 8th grade. It sits on a shelf in my loft.
- I really don't watch TV. Of course I watch baseball and an occasional I Love Lucy episode, but that's about it. Once in a while I'll watch a movie, but I usually just listen to music, read and...blog.
- I am extremely proud and excited to say that each of my children has a Bachelor's Degree. (As of next month of course...)
- I have been to 10 countries in the last two years (Wow! That's a good one!)
- This is my 600th post.