Monday, September 5, 2011

there are so many things that make me smile...

After yesterday's post of things that I don't really like, it was suggested that I make today's a list of things that make me smile. The thing is, I'm always smiling. Always! I'm very happy...my life is really good...and pretty much everything makes me smile.
But OK, here are a few things that REALLY make me smile:
  • a surprise visit
  • biscuits and gravy
  • Vin Scully
  • kissing
  • someone who knows how I take my coffee
  • a perfectly timed text message
  • the fact that the tattoo is fading away
  • people calling me by name
  • knowing people read my blog
  • a phone call from one of my kids
  • being at a baseball game
  • a voice mail that I can listen to over and over and over again
  • making someone ELSE really happy
  • time with my nieces and nephews
  • intimate conversation with a close friend
  • my new house

2 comments:

young-eclectic-encounters said...

I can help with one or two smiles listed
Julie, I like reading your blog
Have a happy, smiley day
Johnina :D

robin_brown_62 said...

Love it! You are ALWAYS smiling my sweet cousin and that makes me smile. I love the way you look at life and I love reading your blog.

I know something else that makes you make....a well organized home. You have been tested and passed with a smile always on your face!