Monday, September 19, 2011

Ooh baby I love your weigh...

That's the way to start off a Monday morning!
I have to tell you...after spending MOST OF MY LIFE at 170 pounds (and often even more), there's not much that makes me happier than weighing 130. Except weighing under 130!
After YEARS AND YEARS of dieting and binging and counting calories and watching fat content and being angry and being depressed and upset
and STARVING...
I have finally found a way to control my weight--
and I must say it's a great feeling.

OK, you're right, there are MANY things that DEFINITELY make me happier...
but, I'll admit,
Today, I absolutely LOVED stepping on the scale and seeing this...!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I hate you!!! (LOL)

young-eclectic-encounters said...

Congrats- that is so hard to do- keep up the good work- I am currently changing my eating habits and the wieght is coming off- but tough it is
Johnina :D

md said...

Does your diet involve Bisquits and Gravy? If it does, then I am in. 138

Sweet Lu said...

Awesome - way to go Julie!

Rachel Marie said...

Congrats Julie! Even your toes look look amazing!

robin_brown_62 said...

Way to go! I love when the scale reads my goal weight! You inspire us all!