Monday, September 5, 2011

Buried Treasures

I found this gorgeous new (old) dresser and classic new (old) roll top desk at my favorite consignment store in Laguna Beach today! Maureen, the owner of Maribel Provence on Coast Highway, sold me just about every piece of furniture I have owned over the last five years and custom painted everything for my home! Maureen graciously sold a few items for me earlier this year too...and was OH SO happy to see me BUYING things again today!
How beautiful is this little desk? Perfect for my bedroom!
Maureen will be painting both pieces to match the rest of my furniture--(she painted my dining room table, my hope chest and my night stands.) And, on top of all that, she'll be delivering both pieces--and helping me up the stairs with them. As she always has.
And...both pieces together cost less than the dresser I almost bought at IKEA.
No assembly required.

Have I mentioned how much I love having a home again?

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Beautiful.;)) Looking forward to see them all refurbished.;))
xoxo