Saturday, September 12, 2009

Two tickets to Paradise!

Before I even left for work today, I had received an email telling me that Tim, the Front Desk Manager, had called and wanted to see me right away.
Having no idea what it could possibly be about, I immediately gave Tim a call. Here's our conversation in a (pea)nutshell:

Tim: "Hey Jules, are you working on Wednesday?"
Me: "No, I'm off, what's up?"
Tim: "Would you like to have two tickets--seven rows behind home plate--for the Dodgers game that day?..."
Tim: "Oh...and it includes a free preferred parking pass..."
Tim: "OH...and...it's Manny "Curtain Call" Bobble head day!"

Me:

Seriously? What do you think I said?


4 comments:

Sherri Marie said...

I can even hear you saying,"Are you flippin kidding? YES I want them, Oh, I love you. This is the best day ever!" Or something very close to that. Have fun lucky girl.

Falling LEAVes said...

man, how do I find a job with an front desk manager like that?

Zuzana said...

I guess not many receive such calls from their boss.;))
xo

BUM said...

How many people have suddenly become your best friends ?????