Friday, March 27, 2009

Think 182

Things that crossed my mind today...
  1. Both of my kids have Arnold Swarchenegger's autograph. On their college diplomas.
  2. I never use a straw. Unless I am driving.
  3. I understand why a person would give an ultimatum to someone who won't make a commitment.
  4. I don't know how Lorilei resists kissing Luke.
  5. I honestly do my best to live at peace with everyone.
  6. I totally LOVE using every last drop of shampoo, lotion and toothpaste. I stand bottles on their head for days. And cut open the toothpaste tube.
  7. I SO wish I had a garden. I really miss my roses. And my nasturtiums. I even miss the dusty millers.
  8. The 100 calorie cookie packages have saved my life.
  9. I have not been to Las Vegas since 1996. It might be time.
  10. I love my friends who are (much) older than me. They never talk about being old.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Your words are so beautiful! I never use a straw either.;)
Hope your weekend is great!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love this post on your blog. I am so ready for Veags, just say the word girl and I am there!! I think we could get a group to go with us, how fun would that be.

Love, Robin
Your Cousin

Sarah said...

Did you see the HUGE Manny article in ESPN mag? It's pretty good.