Monday, March 2, 2009

Must love blogs

So you remember that I am on a mission to meet my fellow bloggers, right? A few months ago I met Shannon and before that I had the privilege of meeting Mary...both people I had previously only known "virtually"!
Tonight I met Sarah!!
We have been reading each others' blogs for a couple of years now and I was overjoyed when Sarah said she'd be in town and wanted to know if we could meet! Our 'quick visit' at Golden Spoon turned into a most enjoyable two hours together. Among many other things, we talked about family, food, Gray's Anatomy, and, most especially, our common love for the beautiful game of BASEBALL!
How did we find each others' blogs? Quite simple really.
Sarah is my daughter's ex boyfriend's older sister's friend from high school!
And now, much more simply put, Sarah is my friend.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Glad you had fun; how exciting to meet someone you have known "virtually only" for years.;)
The internet is amazing.;)

Eliane said...

How fun!!!

Silver Eye Photography said...

Julie: Well you do not need to meet me, you probably met me when we were kids. I somewhat remember you and Gina coming over to my home once or was it Lisa and Sarah. Hmmmm???? But it would be greatto get together for coffee. The last couple times have been only on funerals :( - Love, Nancy Ramos