Sunday, March 22, 2009

Is This Heaven?

This was one of the BEST days of my whole life!! I literally CRIED tears of joy...it was a dream come true to be at a Dodgers Spring Training game!! Here are a few of my 82 pictures from today's experience at Camelback Ranch. My cousin's Robin and Sherri--true Diamondback Fans--even donned Dodger digs just for the day!

That's Robin's boyfriend, Dave and Sherri's husband, Mike who joined us in the adventure!



















































































And what a BEAUTIFUL place! I don't think I have smiled so much since I was in Italy!
I was SO SO happy to be at Camelback!


Oh yeah, this is heaven...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw the complex on television the other day and it looks great! I'm glad you're having such a great time.

Eliane said...

Life is good right now my friend!!!!! I am so glad you got away to such a great place...you needed that.

Lisa Marie said...

GREAT pics! You are GLOWING!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Great Time!I had so much fun. Thanks for the new memories and for remembering the old... love you cuz,Sherri Marie