Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Re(ally) productive System

My friend, Eliane and I have been OH SO productive in the last 48 hours!
We have gone to dinner with my folks, grocery shopped, cleaned out my garage, made a magnificent dinner and had friends over to share it with...and so much more!
BEFORE
The garage was quite a mess...
and Allison's belongings needed some organization!
AFTER
Every single thing is organized and in the right place.
Allison will EASILY find everything now!
And I will be able to sleep better too!
I also took the opportunity to fix several things in my home...
I was locked out of the house last month and the above shot shows the result of my attempt to get in.
I had to call a locksmith.
Today, I replaced the knob. (No locksmith necessary...)
And I replaced both toilet seats.
Eliane just made us dinner from last night's left overs.
Then, we are headed to the Pageant of the Masters.
We are so damn productive...we almost amaze ourselves!
(Well, almost.)
We already have our list for tomorrow's activities!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! That looks lovely! I can't wait to come home and unwrap everything...it will be like Christmas!

Gina Vistaunet said...

Do you have any extra hangers I can have???