Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing nothing...absolutely nothing...

I have gone out almost every night since returning from Kenya.
So today I decided that I was going to come straight home after work and do nothing!
When I got home I took a bath and watched the Dodger game (ugh!) and read the new issues of Victoria and Real Simple magazines and talked to a couple of friends on the phone and made a delicious grilled cheese & vegetable sandwich and updated my Facebook page and had a bowl of Cherries Garcia Frozen Yogurt (with chocolate syrup!) and cleaned out my Yahoo inbox and went through a stack of mail and watched a movie and bought a pair of shoes online and sewed a button on my suit and chatted with a friend online and caught up on everyone's blog.
I love the nights that I just sit and do nothing.
I get so much done.

1 comment:

Eliane said...

Even when you do nothing you still do so much!!!