Friday, August 15, 2008

25 things I LOVE (for YOU Dad!)

  1. Starting a new book.
  2. A twist/surprise/brilliant ending to a movie.
  3. Soy Gingerbread Lattes
  4. Being at a baseball game--Corona in one hand, hot dog in the other.
  5. A really good laugh!
  6. Warm bananas foster (or warm peach cobbler!)
  7. New stamps in my passport
  8. The Apple Store
  9. Getting flowers
  10. Shared memories
  11. Pancakes
  12. Karmann Ghia Convertables
  13. All things Italian
  14. Browsing antique stores
  15. A genuine smile from a stranger
  16. A hot bath
  17. A call from my son
  18. The stock market going UP
  19. Margaritas on the rocks
  20. A super organized, clean house!
  21. Allison's heart for the people of Kenya
  22. Hearing a song that "takes me back..."
  23. Someone saying, "Good Morning Beautiful!"
  24. My amazing HOME!
  25. Happily Ever Afters...

2 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

Thanks Jooper,
Your loving 25 was fun to read...

That Karmann Ghia is hotter now than it was 35 years ago...

Someone once said to me "Good morning beautiful"... was in San Fran...

Getting flowers for me might mean I'm in the hospital...

and, I, too, love all things Italian except my old Aunt Rosie...she was scary looking...

Your Family Food title yesterday was the best ever!!!

Eliane said...

Good morning Beautiful!!!
I love this list and might copy your idea and do the same on my blog.