Saturday, December 30, 2006

Seattle's Best!


First of all, the stories of Seattle's non-stop rain are greatly exaggerated--we have yet to see a drop! Absolutely beautiful weather!
Allison and I got up and went to work out (we REALLY did!)...then went to the Spa Noir. I had the most spectacular massage of my life...the girl was up on the table working on me--incredible! I feel fabulous! Allison loved her facial just as much!
After our treatments we had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe (yep, again...) and had a great time shopping the rest of the afternoon...
Tonight went to Ruth's Chris and, man, did it live up to everything we had ever heard about them! I had a filet that was out of this world delicious! Allison had a feta and bleu cheese stuffed chicken breast and we shared garlic butter mashed potatoes and broccoli. And for dessert we had the "Triple Fudge Chocolate Moulton Cake"--I AM TELLING YOU THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN THE WORLD! The chocolate cake and fudge and chips and syrup--with ice cream on top--melted in our mouths! We decided it was--by far--the best dessert that either one of us had ever had!!
And how much dessert do you think Allison and I have had? Yeah, it was THAT good.
The day was good. The night was great. The trip has been fantastic!
We freakin' LOVE Seattle...

2 comments:

Brent said...

Mmmm...cake.

Wade said...

That is so awesome that you got to go to Seattle! I love that place. Spring Training starts in 40 days! You have to come out to Vero Beach...that place was awesome!