Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Go ahead...

Little things that make my day:
  1. Breakfast with a friend (especially if it includes deep conversation...and bacon!)
  2. Playing my iPod on 'shuffle' and saying, "OH, I love this song!" with each song that plays.
  3. Someone saying, "Good Morning Beautiful!"
  4. Making someone truly laugh out loud (not LOL)
  5. The Dodgers winning THREE in a row!
  6. A personal, hand-written note in my US Mail Box.
  7. When someone says, "NO WAY do you have a 28 year old!"
  8. Being recognized and becoming a 'regular' somewhere.
  9. Clean Sheets
  10. Someone who totally GETS me!
  11. Having lunch outside...just me and "The Help"
  12. A new body scrub and lotion (Grapefruit!)
  13. Inside Jokes
  14. (Lots of) whipped cream on just about anything...
  15. A sweet text message
  16. An afternoon nap
  17. A $6 bouquet of Peonies from Trader Joes!
  18. A note on my desk
  19. Being with someone who knows and can quote movie dialogue!
  20. A French pedicure by Tu
  21. Making someone else's day
  22. A bubble bath in my huge tub
  23. Living in the "Smoke Free/Dog Free" building!
  24. An evening with NOTHING to do...just me and Vinnie...and "The Help"
  25. Realizing that EVERY day is the BEST day yet...

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Beautiful dearest Julie, all these would make my day too.;))
And may ask who or what is "The Help"?;)))
Have a great midweek dear friend,
xoxo