Sunday, November 29, 2009

Farrell's is fabulous fun!

Since it was still technically the holiday weekend...and since Debra was still in town...AND since we are all starting back on Slim Fast tomorrow...we went to the BRAND NEW Farrell's for dinner tonight! OH what fun!
Sirens, train whistles and kazoos...burgers and sundaes and candy...
drumming and singing and clapping...french fries and hot fudge and....
CREAM SODAS!
Gina and Sunny
With Logan (I borrowed the glass from my mom...
despite peer pressure, I had a Diet Coke!)
Debra and Thatcher and QuinnAllison's friend, Taylor
I was thrilled to be able to provide the boys with train whistles and kazoos TO GO! (Gina was so excited!)
Four out of eight cousins...
Seriously, it is one of the LOUDEST restaurants I have even been in...
And definitely one of the most fun nights I've had in a very long time.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

When I see these pictures I always feel like you must be the happiest family on earth; it is always very inspiring to visit you here.;) I bet it is totally awesome to visit you in person.;)
xo

Kelly said...

OMG....I used to love Farrell's. Where did it open up?

Lisa Marie said...

I've never even SEEN this place, but my small group is taking me there for my birthday! I can't wait...it looks like so much fun!!!