Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You'll find that life is still worthwhile...

Things that make me smile...
  1. Staying in bed past 4 am!
  2. The smell of something baking in my home.
  3. Sweet dreams (fantasies?)
  4. The fact that both my kids are college graduates.
  5. The full moon hanging over the ocean.
  6. Maple flavored anything!
  7. Clean sheets.
  8. A delicious glass of red wine.
  9. Starting a new book.
  10. Finding the perfect gift for someone.
  11. Taking a long bath when I get home from work.
  12. Karmann Ghias.
  13. Being at the cabin.
  14. A surprise phone call.
  15. The good memories that come with an old song.
  16. Finishing a book.
  17. Texting with my Dad throughout the Dodgers' games.
  18. Guests who thank me!
  19. Hershey's syrup.
  20. Making someone laugh!
  21. My wandering mind while at yoga...
  22. When my jeans feel a little loose.
  23. A 'thinking of you' text or email!
  24. An ice cold Corona.
  25. My beautiful home!

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Ah, most of those could have been mine.;))
The last one is so very important.;))

PETE Di LALLO said...

Perfect gifts? Perfect wish!

I wish for you a cherry Karmann Ghia with a few new books and bottles of that red wine in the trunk (it's in front)
while you drive to the cabin while not texting me.