Thursday, August 6, 2009

Someday my prints will come...


Though it has taken over a week, today I was able to pick up the photographs that I had made from my parents' slides--over 200 so far! What a total JOY it has been to see these pictures again!


Sweet Allison and my baby sister, Sarah
And for anyone who ever doubted that my children were once little...wow...(and thank God my hair got blonder as I got older!)
I posted about 40 other shots on Facebook...and will keep adding more! Wanna be sure to share the joy.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Lovely! I love prints.;)
I have to say, you were so sweet, but you do look better with age.;))
Have a great Friday.;))
xo

PETE Di LALLO said...

It's not the camera,
it's the subject...

it's never the photographer...well maybe once in a while...

BUM said...

so MUCH WORK.....BUT SOOOO WORTH THE TROUBLE.The photographer was always the best and the subjects were and are amazing....Bum